We Will Not Be Defeated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rob

Batman: Arkham Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Batman: Arkham Asylum   Batman: Arkham Asylum EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:09 pm

this is going to be the shit cheers
Back to top Go down
Rob

Batman: Arkham Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum   Batman: Arkham Asylum EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:15 pm

i played it in the mall and nearly shit my pants. the graphics are out standing and the fighting technique is unique. the game looks complicated and difficult when someone else is playing it, but when you're the one holding the controller, you're gonna be like "wow, this is the best batman game ever" though there hasn't been many i cant wait for this. but something that really is like the cherry on top for this game is that its original. its not following up some movie which ALWAYS fucks up a game with which they could do so much better on. X Men Wolveriene, the game was you know... ehhhh. it was the best one of those games that comes out because of the movie that ive ever played, and game makers really got the message that you could make any game great if it's rated M, which wolveriene is. i liked that you watched first hand his bullet wounds heal so quickly, but i didnt like the brand new story line that came with the game, which is always bullshit.
Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Will Not Be Defeated :: General Discussion :: Video Games-
Jump to: