We Will Not Be Defeated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For those who don't already know me....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessika
Admin
Jessika

For those who don't already know me.... Empty
PostSubject: For those who don't already know me....   For those who don't already know me.... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:59 pm

My name is Jessika...
I'm 21
I attend Rutgers University as an Animal Science major with an Equine Science minor..hoping to continue my research in Equine care.

I was born and raised in Brooklyn NY.. I still keep in touch with every single person I grew up with there.. I hold every single one of them close to my heart and will never, ever leave Brooklyn, New York.

My father is Sicilian..and my mother's family is from Bari and Argentina...so most of my family speaks either Italian or Spanish..

My family comes first.

I love to snowboard..I'd do anything to be on a mountain right now kicking everyone's ass that reads this..I love horseback riding.. I love my best friends..I love video games and most of all, I love my pets. Do not get in the way of me and my animals.

All in all.. I'm a very sweet, understanding person and I will give you the benefit of the doubt as long as you respect me.

Hope to get to know you,

-Jessika
Back to top Go down
John Locke
Admin
John Locke

PostSubject: Re: For those who don't already know me....   For those who don't already know me.... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:16 pm

Excuse me, but where is the part about our family's insatiable crave for 90s dance music??? bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Jessika
Admin
Jessika

PostSubject: Re: For those who don't already know me....   For those who don't already know me.... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:17 pm

Oh yes. My family has an insatiable craving for 90s dance music. Constantly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For those who don't already know me....   For those who don't already know me.... EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:31 pm

.. and you have an insatiable thirst for you boyfriends hot body.
Back to top Go down
https://figuresoneday.forumotion.com
Rob

PostSubject: Re: For those who don't already know me....   For those who don't already know me.... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:13 am

you also forgot who your favorite brother is. and about that time u kicked his ass with ur fists while he desperately tried to beat u with a plastic lightsaber while dressed up as darth vader with the darth mole battle music playing in the background
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who don't already know me....   For those who don't already know me.... Empty

Back to top Go down

For those who don't already know me....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Will Not Be Defeated :: General Discussion :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: