We Will Not Be Defeated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Work

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
N.J Mario

Work Empty
PostSubject: Work   Work EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:17 pm

So i just got this job it's cool the only thing is it's at this Japanese restaurant i have no problem with that you know peoples culture or anything. THE thing is they all speak Japanese and broken English so when they say jump i say what ? Its not only that i think they talk about me behind my back to when i wash the dishes they give me some looks and speak in harsh Dragon tong No offense. I think i just gotta stick with it.
Back to top Go down
John Locke
Admin
John Locke

Work Empty
PostSubject: Customs and Border Patrol   Work EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:41 pm

I just got accepted to take the test in May. If I pass that, I get to go to Georgia for 3 months to academy. We shall see what happens. Gonna go bust up that Mexico/Texas border. Shoot first ask questions later.
Back to top Go down
JonnyDubyah

JonnyDubyah

Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work   Work EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:36 am

Know what really gets me going about work? People who call up to cancel appointments because their child is sore from a sport. We are a PHYSICAL THERAPY OFFICE FOR ATHLETES. I understand that some of our patients are able to participate in their sports, I've typed the clearing note myself. However, this is usually the case -

Jon - "Your ligament is detached. I'm astounded that you still run, let alone jog. Until your done with therapy, tell your couch your not cleared to play."

Timmy, the innocent child - "Ok, I will."

Moronic Parent - "What did the nice therapist say, Timmy?"

Timmy, the innocent child - "I shouldn't play until they fix my detached ligament."

Moronic Parent - "What does he know? You need playtime for your scholarships! Come on, we can still make football practice tonight!"

If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go run headfirst into a wall for just acknowledging that situation and how often it happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work   Work Empty

Back to top Go down

Work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Will Not Be Defeated :: General Discussion :: Venting-
Jump to: