We Will Not Be Defeated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
N.J Mario

School Empty
PostSubject: School   School EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:11 pm

dude this was my first year of college it's all good though i hate everyone tells you its so much different and its not all it was allot more work thats all its a pain in the ass some times. i look around i the cafe and i think do this kids have there majors do they know what there doing with there life cause i have no fucking idea and that scares me man i dont want to be the guy stuck at some fucking cubical job cause he didnt have he's life figured out in college.
Back to top Go down
Rob

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:26 pm

ok..... though still in middle school, i already know that school sucks. i know i havent gotten a real taste of "school" and i know it only gets worse, and as much as i would like to change this...... i have the attention span of a dead rat. any ideas on how to fix me? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jessika
Admin
Jessika

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:25 pm

Rob-

School never goes away. Even when your all done and graduating, the decisions you made during your school years will be with you everyday.

It's just something we all have to live with and go through. Trust me, it doesn't get easier, but if you learn to just accept that school is school and stop hating and fighting it so much..it will get easier.

Develop a system..don't put off doing your homework (I'm typing this to you because im avoiding doing my chem homework) and most importantly DO NOT BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR HELP. Everyone has trouble with somethings sometimes and pretending like you are okay in the subject never helps anyone. Take advantage of tutoring and school will go by much quicker for you..plus you will be much more confident.

You know I will always help you with your work..don't be afraid to ask me to tutor you Smile

-Jess cat
Back to top Go down
Jessika
Admin
Jessika

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:28 pm

N.J Mario wrote:
dude this was my first year of college it's all good though i hate everyone tells you its so much different and its not all it was allot more work thats all its a pain in the ass some times. i look around i the cafe and i think do this kids have there majors do they know what there doing with there life cause i have no fucking idea and that scares me man i dont want to be the guy stuck at some fucking cubical job cause he didnt have he's life figured out in college.

John.. with the way your mind works..you'll never be stuck at a cubical job. I still don't know what I want to do, but I do know that whatever it is... I will make sure I love it. Work is like..98% of your life.

Have you tried speaking to an advisor of some sort? There are people out there that will tell you which direction you should go in based on the things you like and the things you are good at.
Back to top Go down
John Locke
Admin
John Locke

School Empty
PostSubject: Cycle of life   School EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:39 pm

Birth > School > Work > Death

You generally have to be really lucky (or unlucky depending on how you look at life) to be able to cut out the middle part of that sequence. There isn't much way around it.

Robert, cut the bullshit because once high school starts, your grades better be immaculate so you can get into a good college and maybe even get a scholarship. So, no screwing around. Get used to doing schoolwork first, then having fun. And by having fun I mean studying.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:10 am

Quote :
"And by having fun I mean studying.

ahahahahahaha elephant
Back to top Go down
https://figuresoneday.forumotion.com
Admin